Saturday, February 27, 2016

Scrap paper

Do you write a lot of things down?  I am always making lists of all kinds for this, that, or the other.  I love the dollar aisles at Target for the paper pads.  However; I also find paper in other places that I can use too, especially if it's just to write a quick errands list or something I don't need to keep.  My favorite place to get free paper, is from picture frames.  You know how whenever you get a picture frame it always comes with that fake photo inside?  Well the photo is on paper, and the back is plain white and perfect for making lists on!  Or even to give to your toddler, or child because if you're making a list, then they need to be too right?  And what better to give them to write on than a free piece of paper, because whether the paper was in the frame or not you were still going to buy it. 

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest