Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Winterfest

I just wanted to share about our town event coming up in December.  My town holds an event called Winterfest in December every year.  There are all sorts of fun things, from a Gingerbread House contest, to a chili cook-off.  Finally, there's the Vendor fair.  This year's Winterfest is Saturday, December 5th.  I am planning on being there with my photos and I will be having a couple of Winterfest only deals, including custom made frame sets!! 



   

Framed sets starting at $25.00 

Choose a word or date to have printed and framed for you.  

5 frames or less $25.00
6-7 frames $30.00
8-9 frames $35.00
10 frames $40.00

Also 4x6 prints will be available for $3.00 a piece.


Or you can custom order prints

4x6 $5.00
5x7 $10.00
8x10 $15.00 

My friend will also be selling her awesome chalkboards! 

Here are a couple examples of some she has made. 







 




With each purchase your name will be entered into a drawing to win a Christmas chalkboard and this framed art set.  Value of $40.00!!!



So come and check out "Small Town Pics" & "Chalk It Up"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest