Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Wall Art that's cheap!

Ok, last week I mentioned this art project that we did for Christmas Creations.  Here is the how to:  

I wish I could take credit for this because it is so creative!!  It's such a great way to make an art decor for your home, and it's super cheap because believe it or not it's made from toilet paper rolls.  


Yep you read right, toilet paper rolls.  You could also use paper towel rolls. 


  I have to thank my friend Lisa Wiersma for giving me this idea.  I absolutely love this and I look forward to making some more for our house! 


Not only is it cheap, but again it's simple to make.  



1. Gather toilet paper/paper towel rolls & other supplies


2. Smush together to flatten the roll


3. Decide how thick you want to cut them and cut as many pieces as you will need.  



4. Glue pieces together.

5. Put a clothespin on the pieces you glued together until they are dried. 

6. Come up with whatever design you want! 


You can also add extra layers like my sister did. 









2 comments:

  1. I needed to much obliged in your time for this sublime read!! I decidedly getting a charge out of every tad bit of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you weblog post. horse wall decals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another point to consider is that you will be looking at this wall art every day, so pick pieces that you really like! This may be the most important point to keep in mind, it's your space, so pick wall art you love. aesthetic photos

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest