Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Turn off the Tap





So one day, I was reading the back of my shampoo bottle, because I read anything that's around me and so what else am I going to read while shampooing my hair.   Anyways, according to Suave, the average family can save 100 dollars, and 3,200 gallons of water a year if you turn off the tap while shampooing and conditioning.  

I mean WHAT? 

I honestly never thought about how much water and money LITERALLY goes down the drain when you are shampooing and conditioning.  So I decided I was going to try it.  Can't say that I will be able to keep it up in the winter time, too cold for me to turn the water off, but I can at least start.  

So next time you're shampooing or conditioning, try and see if you can turn off the tap to save some money and even water!  

What are some ways you save on water? Please share! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest