Thursday, June 2, 2016

Muffin tin liners...who needs them?

So I'm not a baker by any means, so any of you bakers out there are going to do one of two things when you read this. You're going to think either, "I've always done this," or you're going to go, "No don't do it!" 

So here goes. I have always used muffin tin liners because I thought I had to. Then one day I was short by about three. At first I didn't know what to do. Then I googled to see if I could still bake without them and was pretty surprised that you can!

I was a little leery at first, because I was sure that baking the muffins without the liners would ruin my pans, but it didn't.

Here is a photo of the pan after I used it but before I washed it.




So by-bye spending extra money on those muffin-tin liners.  Although I'll probably still buy them for parties, they do make the muffins look pretty. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest