Friday, September 4, 2015

My Passion

This isn't a normal post, but I wanted to let you in on a passion of mine.  I adore photography.  I have loved it since I can remember.  Growing up my dad was always taking photos and I'd like to believe that I got my passion from him.  I'm also a bit old-fashioned, if I could I would have a developing room in my house to develop my own photos, but that's another post.   

So, photography is my passion.  With photography I have always been drawn to taking photos of nature or architecture.  There is something beautiful about nature & architecture when taken in the right setting.  Someone once said, with photography you have the whole world to put on display, but you as the photographer get to choose what to include and what not.  

When I learned about Letter Photo Art I realized it was a perfect combo for nature and architecture photography.  There's something exciting about finding that nature or architecture object that looks like a letter or even a number.  

I have taken my passion and started an Etsy store.  In my store you can download any letter and/or numbers 1-12, in either color or black and white for only $5.00 a download to customize whatever word you want. I have had so much fun putting these together.    

Here is an example of how you could use the photos this fall.  Fall is my favorite season, the colors are beautiful!!

Black & White 'FALL' Word Art









As I said above, I LOVE the colors of Fall.  So I decided to have both black & white AND color options as a set on my Etsy.  I just think the colors are so fitting to Fall, I had to include it as a set.   The color set is a limited time offer!  Get it today for only $10.00 instead of $5.00/letter! 




The picture frames are from Target.  They are nice & only $1.99 for a 4x6!  

The pumpkin is made from an old book, my mother-in-love taught me how to make it at one of our family Christmas Creations.  They are really easy to make, and this blog gives you step by step instructions, Book Pumpkins

The bottles are simply painted root beer bottles.  Stay tuned for a post about how to make art using everyday items like these root beer bottles.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest