Monday, October 17, 2016

contacts vs. glasses

I've worn glasses since I was 5.  I also don't have the best vision, in fact when I wear glasses my eyes get twice as big as they really are.  Because of this, as I got older, I couldn't wait to get contacts.  My parents let me get contacts when I started high school, and I have worn them ever since.  Now, I will wear my glasses from time to time and as I've gotten older I've not worried about how they change my eyes as much as I use to.  Side note, college is a great way time to help you grow.  


 


Recently I've tried to start wearing my glasses more, as in 3-4 days a week and my contacts less to save some money.  Doing this I can get just a 6 month pack and make it last a year.  So save some money and sport those glasses!!  If I can do it, anyone can! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest