Thursday, April 14, 2016

3 Ways to reuse that ice cream bucket

I love ice cream buckets! Even after the ice cream is all gone from them. They are functional for so many things. Here are a few of my favorite ways to reuse ice cream buckets.

1.Storage
Shoes, craft supplies, cleaning supplies, toys, etc. Check out my other post about toy organization using ice cream buckets, here.

Kid shoes are small, and so they don't take up a lot of space. I was able to get size 2, 3, 4, & 6 in their own bucket. Size 5 was during the winter months and the boots didn't fit as well. But this beat buying storage conatiners for all these shoes. Plus then I can keep the sizes separate which will come in handy.


2.Sand bucket
Why spend money on a bucket that's only purpose is to be filled up and dumped out? The ice cream bucket works well and even has a handle. 




3.Collecting
My daughter loves to collect things as we walk; leaves, rocks, sticks, pretty much anything that she can pick up off the ground.


How are ways you reuse containers in your house?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest